Achievement of the organization:
– Lift irrigation scheme at highly migrated area Koni village (Masturi block) where 200 acre is being irrigated through this project and 50% migration has been stopped.
– Formation of 720 self-help group where 9247 women are actively involved. Rupees 95 Lakhs revolving in SHGs.
– Establishment of Sakhi credit cooperative society (Sakhi bank) for economic empowerment of women. Where 1302 women’s are entrepreneurship development own business started.
– We have organized women in 207 villages and their networking.
– Near about 2000 women has been trained and self-employed through our vocational training centers.
– Good Relationship among poorest of the poor dalit and Tribes.
– Micro planning of 50 panchayat in Masturi block (Bilaspur district) under District Poverty Reduction project “Nava Anjor” of Govt. of Chhattisgarh, panchayat & rural.
– Implementation of District Poverty Reduction project “Nava Anjor” in Baikunthpur block (Korea district) of panchyat & Rural development deptt of govt of Chhattisgarh.
– Formation & bank linkage of SHGs under swarnjayanti gram swarojgar yojana (SGSY) under NABARD assisted project.
– Base line survey, Monitoring and implementation of Chhattisgarh Sericulture project in Janjgir-Champa & Korba district. With Gramodyog (Sericulture Deptt) of govt of Chhattisgarh.
– Capacity building of women’s panchayat through networking of grassroots NGOs/people institution, who is working for betterment and strengthening of panchayati raj institution (PRI) in Bilaspur district.
– Networking with new 25 NGOs established at 10 block in Bilaspur district.
– Five cooperative establish- Bamboo, Papad making (food processing), Dairy, Vegetable, Organic forming.
– Group Saving received As per balance sheet as on 31st march 2011 (during the year):- 75,11,554.00
– Loan given to member As per balance sheet as on 31st march 2011 (during the year):-71,69,903.00
– loan given to sakhi members as on 31st march 2011 (during the year):- 526 and average loan size is 10-15 thousands
– Total number of account holders are 9454
– Total numbers of individual accounts:- 2131
– Total no of SHG groups :-710 ( each group containing 10 member so no of members in groups are 7100)